Tuesday 6 July 2010

Music makes the world go 'round




Music for the summer months:

Prince - 20TEN released on Saturday and given away free with the Daily Mirror. To say I'm excited is a wee bit of an understatement! Just wish I was seeing him play this summer!



Lissie- since seeing this gorgeous lady support Joshua Radin she has not been off my playlists. Her new album 'Catching a Tiger' is seriously addictive. Favourites on there are 'When I'm Alone', 'Record Collector' and 'Bully'. There are also a few tracks not on the album that are on her EP 'Why You Runnin'- worth checking out!


Allie Moss- One to watch. Saw her play with Ingrid Michaelson and been a big fan since. Her EP 'Passerby' is beautiful.

August 17- David Gray releases his new album 'Foundling'. Can't wait to hear what this is like as big fan of the last one 'Draw the Line' (especially 'Kathleen'- what a song?!). Such a treat to have another album from him so soon!




And Azure Ray finally release a new album on September 14th, 'Drawing Down the Moon'. One of my favourite bands of all time so I am counting down the days until I can get my hands on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment